WH13X10023 Water Inlet Valve for GE General Electric Washing Machines
- Exact fit for GE General Electric washers
- Manifacturer part number: WH13X10023
- Fixes the issues: The Water Inlet Valve controls the water flow to the washer. If your washer does not spin properly, if it is dripping water, filling the unit when it is turned off, if there is no hot or cold water, if there is a water leak, if there is an E7 Slow Fill error on the screen; water inlet valve/selenoids could solve your appliance problem.
- 1 Year Replacement Warranty with EZA Trading Assurance
- Plug and play. It does not require modification or adapter needed
- For your safety, turn off the electrical connections of your device before starting work, get away from the surrounding electricity and water connections, work with a dry hand. Take a clear picture of around the part your are willing to replace for easier replacing.
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: WH13X10023
- Weight: 1.60oz
- Dimensions: 4.00in x 3.00in x 3.00in
- SKU: EE1001092
- UPC: 731698783417
- EAN: 0731698783417
- ASIN: B093Y9JWGW
- MPN: EE1001092